The Alberta Dental Foundation is a charitable foundation dedicated to improving access to dental care for underserved and low-income Albertans. We recognize a need in our community for better dental health because it leads to improved overall health.
When we share what we have—such as time, talents, or resources—with those who need extra help, we can see the positive changes we make.
Oral health care professionals can make a difference by providing care or furthering education. Providing financial support and facilitating dental services to those with limited access to dental care will improve the overall health and well-being of those in our community.
We help organizations provide affordable access to dental care in their communities.
Apply for a Grant
We help registered charitable organizations involved with providing oral care to our most vulnerable people achieve the sustainable funding they need.
- 25% OF ALBERTANS
- don’t receive dental care on a regular basis
- 1/3 OF CANADIANS
- reported their quality of life is affected by oral health related issues
- $100K DONATED
- by the ADA&C to the ADF and awarded to the Boyle McCauley Dental Clinic
- <50% of Canada’s most vulnerable
- people have visited a dentist in the past year