The ability to give back to the community and foster public trust is a sentiment which resonates profoundly with dentists in Alberta. This is a unique opportunity to give back in a dedicated and direct way to oral health initiatives and programs, and help individuals across the province access the care they need.
- 25% OF ALBERTANS
- don’t receive dental care on a regular basis
- 1/3 OF CANADIANS
- reported their quality of life is affected by oral health related issues
- $100K DONATED
- by the ADA&C to the ADF and awarded to the Boyle McCauley Dental Clinic
- <50% of Canada’s most vulnerable
- people have visited a dentist in the past year
Make a donation
If you are interested in giving in a more significant manner, please contact us.