Alberta Dental Foundation (ADF) Grants Program can support a wide range of organizational needs as they pertain to its mission and charitable purposes. The ADF invites you to get in touch via email to open discussion of your needs, ideas, and eligibility requirements prior to completing and submitting the application.
Submission openings and deadlines will be clearly stated on the main page of this site; but of course, you can always call or email directly for information. Contact details are:
- Phone: 780-432-1012
- Email: email@example.com
The granting guidelines are listed here for you to review prior to contacting ADF or submitting an application form.
- Grants will only be made to Alberta-based not-for-profit organizations with Revenue Canada Charitable Registration Numbers or other Alberta-based qualified donees under the Income Tax Act.
- Organizations must demonstrate a strong and committed board of directors or governing body, fiscal responsibility, and management qualifications.
- Grants are awarded for definite purposes.
- Preference is given to projects which: a) Ensure that Albertans receive safe and appropriate quality dental care as part of their overall health care; b) Deliver evidence-based dental care in a community setting which provides dental services to vulnerable populations; c) Promote volunteer participation and citizen involvement in the dental community.
- Capital projects will be considered if there is a demonstrated need.
Project proposals not eligible for funding are those that:
- Support only operating expenses of established organizations or programs;
- Go towards wages or salaries;
- Go towards operating or capital deficits;
- Go towards annual fund drives for sustaining support;
- Establish or add to endowment funds;
- Promote politically partisan activities;
- Provide general conference support.
There will be an ongoing evaluation reporting process. The expectation is that the successful applicant will provide ongoing evidence of achieving certain milestones. These milestones would be discussed and agreed upon prior to funding. Projects that don’t meet the agreed criteria may lose their funding.
There are two ways to apply for an ADF Grant:
1) Fill out the online ADF Grant Application (below) and also submit the ADF Grant Application Project Budget via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Budget + Authorization, ADF Grant Application).
This is the preferred method of applying for a grant.
Please note: hand-written applications will not be accepted.
Discover the different ways Alberta Dental Foundation can help you make a difference in your community.